Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wisteria Lane....

Hey all-
You all know how very much I love, love the 50s style. I love how the women were so girly and the dresses were extremely feminine. While browsing thru my fave vintage shop, It's Vintage Darling, I came across this lil dress and instantly we locked eyes and I knew I had to have her. The print is so vibrant and girly and I love the tea length. I do need to make some customizations to it but I couldn't resist and had to wear it to work today. What do you think?

How fricken cayute would this dress be at the Kentucky Derby? I just may have to go next year, should I start searching for a hat now?? (always need a reason to justify shopping heehee)


I have really, really been into the whole super stacking on the bracelets, watches etc. I know I need to go to rehab before it gets completely out of hand and I have arm candy up to my elbows... (hmmm that's a though).. OOPS See, I have a serious problem! lol
The wooden letters in the back that spell out Jen were given to me on my 9th birthday by one of my oldest and dearest friends ever. It was originally J-E-N-N-Y but somehow along the years, the N&Y disappeared... c'est la vie
WHOO HOO to me, I actually like this smile! I also decided it time to start wearing a little bit more makeup. Next post, Imma do it UP!
yes, yes the naps are showing. Its time for another relaxer. I swear my hair is growing super duper fast. I have new growth within 6 weeks. Its that coconut oil, I soooo swear by it. Check out my hair post if you want to pick it up. Its A.MA.ZING!!!
ok, ok so I am teeny tiny bit obsessed with these darn shoes. Its so nice to look down at people bc I am so tall in them... sue me, I like the stilts lol


Dress: Vintage
Denim Blazer: Ann Taylor
Shoes: JS Dany


baisers,
Jenni Jehanne


No comments:

Post a Comment