Sunday, August 21, 2011

Me-Kend

Hey all-
ohhhh yes its body con again. I dont know what it is about a body con skirt and a slouchy tee that gets me but it GETS ME everytime. I was waiting alllllllllll day for my BF to be done coaching football so we could have the day together but lo and behold just like a man, he didnt know the schedule and was gone FOR.E.VER so my "we" kend turned into my Me-Kend and it was a-ok :) I have never been that chick that has to do things with others and have always been comfy in my own skin. I went to a movie and lunch by myself and I loved it. I always wonder why people give you the pity face when you are eating by yourself as if you didn't choose it.... oy! Of course though once I saw him I totally gave him a lil hell for it... I mean I am a girl after all, do we EVER not get a lil biotchy?

My sis ended up not being able to come till Sunday(today) but we had a nice but brief visit together. I love her to death and get soooo super excited to see her. I cannot wait till my whole fam is together again in December... whoo hoo!!!!
These are some of my fave shoes, not only are they called the Jennifer Booties but they are peeptoe, rocker lace ups... How fab.u.lous... just like the name.. 




I love this clutch. Its so soft and fits a ton. And well anything with studs is perfection to me!

 I'm obsessed with these pocket tees from Target. I seriously, no lie, no joke, swear on the Bible according to Coco Chanel that I own about 20 of them in all colors but 6 in this grey alone in all sizes. Problem much??
I am in need of more statement necklaces. I actually am in need of just more jewelry period. I want some funky tribal necklaces to wear with scoop neck tees. Does anyone know of any great new jewelry designers that have funky, eclectic necklaces???

Top: Mossimo for Target similar one HERE
Skirt: H&M
Booties: Forever 21


A plus tards,
Jenni Jehanne

No comments:

Post a Comment