Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Weekender....

Hey all-
Yeah its finally Wednesday which means its Hump Day which means its closer to the weekend which means I get to see my sister!! My fam is everything to me so when I get the opp to see them its all I can think about. She will be here this weekend and I can already think of the pics we will be taking!! Whoo hoo!!!

I had a business dinner meeting last night and for some reason didnt feel like getting super dolled up. You ever have those times where you just want to be chill but not fashionably unstylish either. Well that was it for me so this is the outfit I threw on... I guess I had some major ovaries, because I decided to bare my tummy.. GOOD LAWD, I can only imagine what my mommy will say about that. (EEK)



This is my fave bag of all time. Its my Michael Kors Astor Weekender bag and I dont know what I would do without it. I travel with it bc it holds OH SO MUCH and I carry it on a day to day basis as well. I will be purchasing at least 2 more of these, I want a black and fun color one! Here it is on ebay since its sold out of MK stores. Ebay


You know what to do if you wanna see more of my outfit....



Love this belt that I got for almost NO money at my fave vintage store in DC. Everyone check out It's Vintage Darling in Columbia Heights. They are having a 50% off sale and 100.00 off designer bags!!
 I love wide legged jeans because of the 70s appeal and of course because I believe they make my thighs look smaller but Im sure its in my head.



yes, I still have my navel pierced... can you guess how many tattoos and piercings I have??


Top: Thrifted from Twig Thrift Shop
Belt: Its Vintage Darling
Jeans: Forever 21 similar ones HERE
Bag: Michael Kors (similar one HERE)
A tout a l'heure,
Jenni Jehanne


No comments:

Post a Comment