Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kim Kardashian cant fake fashion

Hey all-In honor of Kim K's recent wedding to Krish Humphries, I thought I'd do a small tribute to her style and fashion. I may not have the best opinion of her based off how she presents herself on the reality show etc but there is no denying that the girl does have style. She sticks to the same types of silhouettes but she is always WINNING in her looks. A few times I think to myself "girl you are doing way too much" but overall I do love her style. Now if she would only admit to the butt injections and the facial plastic surgery, I think I'd love her more lol. Again these are only my opinions and I know nothing but from pictures from past to present that chicks face has significantly changed and her body keeps getting smaller but her derriere keeps growing...... hey you never know, maybe she just found the fountain of youth. Regardless, Congrats to Kim K and Kris H and I wish you the very best in your life together :)


photo courtesy of collegefashion.net


Aren't her casual looks soooooo totally me????
 You know what to do if you want to see more of my fave Kim K looks......



 There is something electrifyingly CAYUTE about this outfit. I love the cobalt blue pants with the studded booties and I love leather jackets with anything. This is prob in my top 5 of her looks that I like. Similar pants HERE
 I detest, loathe and hate those jeans but everything else is HAUTE to me. And c'mon a birkin... who in their right mind could look at anything else. I def think she did a great job channeling the icons of the past. I love the wide brim hat with the fur vest (similar here). She took the boringness of brown neutrals and made them Godiva Chocolaty Rich.... kudos to Kim K for this one. Its in my top 3
I love scarves and torn jeans so yeah, this made my faves. And that bracelet she is wearing.. to die for!!!!!


 AHHH the natural looking Kim K face. I adored this even though it was a bikini top underneath it. For me it was all about the chunky stacked bracelets and the fedora. Everyone looks good in a fedora in my opinion! Me in a fedora

 I fricken LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this dress and these Proenza Schouler sandals. Ahhh.. you know me and body con and then you add a one shoulder fit.... ohhhh lawd, mama was and is in LOVE with this look! Here is a similar version of the dress that I found HERE.   I bought it in navy blue and its ADORBS!!!
 I was back and forth on posting this look but went for it. I love a menswear vest and shorts (check out my look at them girls in the daisy dukes post). If I were here I wouldnt have done a pointy toe stilettoe though.  think that made it look a tad gimmicky.
Wide leg pants, a vest, cinched waist and a bold shoulder. Need I say more.... BOOM!!!

 a loose scarf and my beloved Balenciaga Le Dix/City bag... how can I not add this in the list as well. Remember this bag from my Bags and Shoes post?? I also adore her loose top knot hair style.

 Last but not least... thigh high boots. There is nothing in this world that I enjoy more in the fall and winter than wearing Pretty Woman-esque thigh high boots. Check out my post on thigh high post HERE
And if you feel like reading.... check out an article I wrote last year for the Examiner... read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment