Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bronze Medalist

Hey all....
I have a very tawdry and dirty, dirty love affair with wide leg pants. I love what they do to my legs and I love their capability of making such a dramatic silhouette. I am telling you this is a sultry love affair, don't tell my bf shhhhhhh. I was supposed to go to a private book signing of Bitch is the New Black but after getting some not so fab news today I knew that my head and heart just wouldn't be in it. The last thing I ever want to do is make anyone else suffer for my ill mood. I was in a monochromatic state of mind but need that accessories fix as well. I am really becoming an addict for statement necklaces and arm parties....
Enjoy!!!! FYI: I wore these pants in a previous post.. check it out HERE




 Necklace bought at It's Vintage Darling







Top: Kenneth Cole- similar HERE
Pants: The Limited similar HERE
Sunnies: H&M similar HERE

Jenni Jehanne

No comments:

Post a Comment